There are thousands of products that are processed and contain chemicals, preservatives and dyes. Our body takes a lot to do the digestion when we eat foods such as junk foods, soda and treats.
For example: when we eat a salad we can ingest it in a maximum of two hours, while a hamburger takes up to three days inside us and in the end leaves residues that could not be consumed completely.
We can illustrate what happens when we eat junk food daily, or even worse several times a day.
But, here in this article, we will focus on something more common and even more deadly, soft drinks. These products contain more than one factor that can affect us at health level.
YOU WILL NOT DRINK THAT SODA AFTER READING THIS INFORMATION.
Coca cola is a very harmful product we all know that. It is widely known that its composition is equivalent to more than thirty tablespoons of sugar per container, which is a serious problem for those who drink this excessively.
Too much sugar and glucose in our body can be the trigger for problems like:
- heart failure
- artery blockages and more.
WHEN WE CONSUME A CAN OF COLA WE CAN EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING EFFECTS:
- After ten minutes: You will have received all the sugar you need in a whole day, which is a big impact for the body.
- At twenty minutes: The liver converts the sugar into fat.
- At forty minutes: Glucose enters the blood, which increases blood pressure and your pupils dilate.
- After forty-five minutes, you begin to produce dopamine and your heart rate accelerates.
Taking into account these effects, we can deduce that in excess we could cause cardiac arrest very easily, which is no small thing.
If you find this article useful, share it with your friends and family.